Ra Hee Jeon
“It is almost impossible to navigate the immigration system without expert help. It’s my job to explain the opportunities and alternatives available to my clients.”
Ra Hee Jeon chose the law as her profession in second grade and she never wavered from that decision.
“I was solid on what I wanted to do. I knew that I could put emotions aside and make justice the priority.”
As an expert in immigration law, Ra Hee gives her clients the personal attention they need to deal with complicated and lengthy legal cases.
Ra Hee came to America from her native South Korea when she was 13 years old. Her own experience as a foreigner, not speaking the language, informed both her knowledge of immigration law and her ability to relate to her clients.
“I try to get back to my immigration clients within the day. I want them to know they have an attorney who cares about them.”
Ra Hee is fluent in Korean, Spanish and English.
Areas of practice
- Family law
- Traffic and criminal defense
- Civil litigation
Admitted to practice
- Virginia, 2015
- Immigration Court, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2015
- The George Washington University, B.A. 2011 (Cum Laude)
- Regent School of Law, J.D. 2015
- Regent University School of Law, LL.M. in Human Rights 2017 (Outstanding Graduate)
- Virginia Beach Bar Association