Having an Immigration Attorney Makes a Difference.
Immigration law is a complex federal system that requires great attention to rules, details, and your goals. It is challenging to navigate the Immigration system alone without a high degree of understanding of local state rules and of federal agencies.
Is your company seeking to hire a foreign worker? Is someone detained by the Immigration police and you are unable to reach the individual? Have you recently got married to a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident? Have you been recently separated from that person? Are you in the military and seeking immigration options for your family? Do you know an undocumented child who has been abused, neglected, or abandoned by her parent and is seeking protection?
Immigration law can be emotional and stressful. We emphasize with your care for your family. We support the success of your business in the United States. With our detail-oriented immigration attorney, we will share your love and care for your family, as we seek to ease your burdens off of your shoulder.
- Let us help you with:
- Sponsor Immigrant Worker (full time; part time; seasonal)
- Sponsor Immediate Family
- Deferred Action+
- Humanitarian Parole*
- Parole* for Immediate Family of Military Members
- Asylum Proceedings
- Immigration Police Detention
- Removal Hearings
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Citizenship Application
- Citizenship for Spouses and Children of Military Members
- Permanent Residence (Greencard) Application
- Remove Conditions on Permanent Residence
- Various Visa Applications
- USCIS Interview
+ Deferred action is a form of prosecutorial discretion to defer removal action (deportation) against an individual for a certain period of time. The individual is considered to be lawfully present in the United States for the period deferred action is in effect.
* Parole: Parole allows an individual, who may be inadmissible or otherwise ineligible for admission into the United States, to be paroled into the United States for a temporary period.