We give you a fighting chance at minimizing fines and penalties – and winning your driving privileges back.
If you have been caught operating a motor vehicle without driving privileges, you have been charged with a serious offense. You may be facing jail time, serious monetary fines and your license may be suspended or revoked.
- A driver’s license can be suspended as a result of the following criminal convictions:
- Reckless driving
- Drug convictions
- Certain felonies
- Not stopping at the scene of an accident
- Excessive points on a driving record
- Failure to pay criminal or traffic court fines within 15 days
- Child support delinquency
- Not completing a court-ordered driver improvement program