Email address: email@example.com
David C. Johnson honorably retired as a lieutenant colonel from the U.S. Marine Corps and takes special pride in caring for clients presently serving on active duty. He is a past president of the Thoroughgood Civic League and is active in various professional and civic associations throughout Hampton Roads.
Areas of practice
- Traffic and criminal defense
- Civil litigation
- Real estate
- Estate planning
Admitted to practice
- Virginia, 2005
- Regent University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- U.S. Army War College, M.S., 1996
- Montana State University, B.S., 1976
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association
To speak with David Johnson, contact the Virginia Beach Law Group at 757-486-4529 or click here to contact us online.