Are you ready for a good time?
Put on your comfy flannel and jeans and bring family and friends to meet, eat and have fun on this beautiful fall afternoon at the annual Atlantic Wildfowl Heritage Museum 2018 Fall Barbecue and Oyster Roast.
They are serving up bbq, beverages, oysters and live music on Sunday, October 14, 2018. Get ready to sip cocktails, slurp some fresh oysters, savor some amazing BBQ and dance to some great live music! There will be a silent auction of amazing items as well.
Date: October 14, 2018 Location: 1113 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Time: 1:00pm until 5:00pm
Live Music by The Tiki Bar Band (Virginia Beach)
Enjoy Fantastic Ocean Views While You Party Right By The Virginia Beach Boardwalk!
General Admission Tickets: $50.00
Your All Inclusive General Admission Ticket includes:
- Barbecue by Donkey Dawgs Coleslaw, Potato Salad, Baked Beans and Beef Brisket!
- Steamed Eastern Shore Oysters by “Sewansecott”
- Live Musical Entertainment and Free Entrance To The Museum!
- Whiskey and Gin Tasting by Three Brothers Distillery
- Craft Beer Tasting by O’Connor Brewery
- Wine Tastings also included
- 8 beer or 8 wine tastings
- (or 4 of each, beer or wine)
- and 2 whiskey or Gin tastings
- Additional Cocktails, Full size Beers and Glasses of Wine available at cash bar.
Minors age of 15 years of age and under admitted free.
Please bring your IDs
Public parking at 9th Street, Virginia Beach city garage.
This is a Rain or Shine Event!
Virginia Beach Law Group is proud to sponsor and support many other great local charities, events, and organizations throughout the year. Check back on our blog for events we support and we would love to meet you! We hope you can join us this weekend!